It will take you about 15 minutes overall to make this vegan beetroot latte with a twist, and the amounts are for 2 big glasses. Enjoy!
- 1 cooked beetroot (small)
- 2 tbsp oats
- 600ml water
- 1-2 drops cinnamon essential oil
- Soak the oats in the water for at least 10 minutes, then blend.
- Pass the oatmilk into a fine sieve or a vegan milk bag. You can either discard the oats or use them for a different recipe.
- Blend the beetroot together with the oat milk.
- Warm up in a small pot but don’t let it boil.
- Add the essential oil and serve.
- I only recommend using YL essential oils for ingestion.
- You can add a sweetener of your choice. I like a tsp of honey, but you can choose a vegan option instead.