This delicious recipe will become one of your favourites! Raw vegan brownie recipe (no oven!), full of chocolatey flavour, with no sugar and gluten-free.
For the brownie:
- 200g dates
- 50g almonds
- 50g walnuts
- 50g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 30g chia seeds
- 60ml water
For the topping:
- 50g dates
- 40g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50g coconut oil
- 75ml water
- Blend the dates, cocoa powder, almonds and walnuts in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, add the chia seeds and water, and mix all together with a spatula.
- Pour this mix into a 15-20cm mould and press it down with the spatula.
- Blend the ingredients for the topping until you form a smooth cream. Pour this over the mix and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add 1-2 drops of therapeutic grade essential oil of your preference: orange, peppermint, cinnamon… I only recommend using Young Living essential oils for ingestion.