Decadent chocolate mousse low in sugar
This recipe is easy to make, only has 4 ingredients, and it will make you look like an experienced chef if you want to show off! It is rich in flavour but light and airy, in fact just speaking of it makes my mouth water…
- 200ml cream at least 33% fat (room temperature)
- 25g dark chocolate at least 85%
- 40g cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 10 drops stevia
- pinch of salt
- Whip the cream until you form soft peaks (see picture below).
- Melt the chocolate and slowly add to the cream, with a spatula, making sure you don’t flatten the air out.
- Add the cocoa powder and pinch of salt in the same way.
- Add the stevia and serve in bowls.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. The longer you refrigerate, the deeper the flavour will be.