This recipe is not only easy to make, but it also has a ton of benefits for your body. Check this out!
- Contains minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulfur… these help reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- High content in collagen, great for bones, nails, hair and skin.
- It feeds the healthy bacteria in your intestine, which improves your immune system and can help improve period problems such as pain and regularity
Without further ado, here’s the recipe:
- 1kg chicken wings or drumsticks
- some salt
- 2 tbsp vinegar (I use apple cider)
- enough water to cover the chicken
- Choose a big pot and put it over very low heat.
- Dump the chicken, the salt, the vinegar, and cover with water.
- Cook on low for one day. Yes, I said ONE DAY. 24 hours. I actually do this in the slow cooker.
- Discard the bones and use the meat for another recipe (see BONUS TIPS below).
- Once it’s cooked for a day, and you’ve let it completely cool down, pour it onto moulds which you will then freeze.
- Once frozen, pop out and keep in a freezer bag or a food container. You can use them as a very concentrated stock for recipes that require it.